Sponsorship Criteria & Application
One way the Llama Futurities Association is committed to the future of our industry is by allocating sponsorship monies to Regional futurities to be utilized for premiums. A maximum of $1,000 will be donated to an event that meets qualifications. In order to be eligible, the show superintendent must submit a sponsorship application (below) and also meet the following requirements set forth by the LFA:
- The show superintendent must be a current member in good standing with the LFA.
- Any and all judges must review the LFA judging criteria and agree to evaluate each class to the best of their ability by such standards.
- All participants must be provided with LFA membership applications.
- All classes offered must be approved by the LFA. Classes may be combined by age groups due to lack of participation. Under no circumstances may classes be added without prior approval.
- A full page ad must be placed in the show program promoting the LFA and thanking them for their sponsorship. Advertising materials must be approved by the LFA prior to publishing.
- The show secretary must make an announcement during the show giving positive promotion of the Llama Futurities Association, encourage membership and acknowledge LFA support of the show.
- Show management must, to the best of their ability, provide an environment which promotes community among the exhibitors, encourages participation and represents the llama industry in the highest standard.
- A short report of the show, futurity results and a copy of the show program must be submitted to the LFA secretary within 30 days of your event.
Judging Criteria and Signature Form
Rules and Requirements/Membership Application