LFA MISSION STATEMENT: To act as a catalyst, independently
or in cooperation with other llama organizations, to create
leadership in developing and promoting llama futurity events.
Once again, the goal of LFA is to be the TOP PAYING EVENT
in the country! With increased participation and support from
our sponsors, premiums could potentially be even higher!
Click here for a PDF of the 2014 LFA CATALOG!
Please join us by Sponsoring LFA in 2014...
TOGETHER we make a difference!
(click on the link below)
Click Here to become a sponsor the 2014 LFA World Championship Show & Sale
We would like to recognize and thank those without whom our
considerable payouts would not be possible. 100% of the funds
generated from sponsorships goes directly into payouts!
Gold Leadership $2,500 Sponsors
Grand Entrepreneur $1,000 Sponsors
-Lisa Labendeira and Family, Four R Llama Ranch, Madera, CA
Supporting $500 Sponsors
- Tom and Barb Parsons, Animal Acres Llamas, Dousman, WI
"Friends of the LFA" $250 Sponsors
- Sharon and Jerome Williamson, Pine Haven Llamas, WI
- Kurt and Dr. Kristy Brown, The Brownderosa, WI
- Chris and Venesa Carter, Criven Llama Farm, MO
- John and Marcia Ollendick, Ollendick Llama Farm, WI
- Heartland Llama Show, IA
$100 Male & $100 Female Maturity Sponsor
- Larry and Mary Jo Miller, Brooks Creek Farm, KY
$100 Claims Male Futurity Sponsor
- Nicholas Hauptly, Namaste Farm, IA
Saturday/Sunday Breakfast Table
Iowa Llama Association
Friday and Saturday Bar Sponsors
Carol Reigh, Buck Hollow Llamas, PA
Tabitha Haubold, Long Island Livestock Company, NY